Itachi Uchiha is one of the main protagonists in the anime, Naruto; but he wasn’t always a good guy. Throughout the series, Itachi changed from a cheerful seven-year-old boy to an aloof teenager who would do whatever was necessary to protect his village and family. With only three years left before he was due to carry out his mission, he felt that he had nothing left to live for, which made him even more cold and merciless on missions than he already was.
Famous Itachi Uchiha Quotes
1. You and I are flesh and blood. I’m always going to be there for you, even if it’s only as an obstacle for you to overcome. Even if you do hate me. That’s what big brothers are for.
2. You will never have to forgive me. No matter what happens to you from here on out, I will always love you.
3. Those who turn their hands against their comrades are sure to die a terrible death. Be prepared.
4. If you want to know who you are, you have to look at your real self and acknowledge what you see.
5. It is foolish to fear what we have yet to see and know.
6. Even the strongest of opponents always have a weakness.
7. “People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That’s how they define “reality”. But what does it mean to be “correct” or “true”? Merely vague concepts… Their “reality” may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?” Uchiha Itachi
8. Growth occurs when one goes beyond one’s limits. Realizing that is also part of training.
9. Those who forgive themselves, and are able to accept their true nature… They are the strong ones.
10. Don’t cry Sasuke. Your big brother is here to protect you no matter what happens.
11. We do not know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths. As death comes to embrace you, you will realize what you are.
12. It is not wise to judge others based on your own preconceptions and by their appearances.
13. Knowledge and awareness are vague, and perhaps better-called illusions. Everyone lives within their own subjective interpretation.
14. Those who cannot acknowledge themselves will eventually fail.
15. Self-sacrifice… A nameless shinobi who protects peace within its shadow. That is a true shinobi.
16. You’re such a child. You talk of nothing but pipe dreams… there are times when people must make painful choices.Teachings that do not speak of pain have no meaning, for humankind cannot gain anything in return
The village does have its dark side and its inconsistencies, but I’m still Konoha’s Itachi Uchiha.
17. True Change cannot be made if it is bound by laws and limitations, predictions, and imagination.
18. Now I feel that maybe knowing who I actually am is the key to reaching perfection. Because that means knowing what I can and cannot do.
19. People’s lives don’t end when they die. It ends when they lose faith.