You’ve been sitting tight 21 years for this minute: your 21st birthday. Up to this point you’ve been flying under the radar, precisely joking with the law, yet the law never again remains in your direction. You’re 21 now. Legitimate.
The numbers 21 alone indicate “grown-up” as every digit “twenty-one” slips off the tongue. In any case, we should not become involved with its semantics all. You can break down the layers of significance of your 21st birthday after you praise the enormous day.
Also, Check: 20+ Best True Happiness Quotes
Here We Present You 21st birthday quotes and 21st birthday wishes collected and created using various sources. So make sure to make it one unique experience that you will treasure forever.
21st Birthday Quotes
1. Wishing you a lifetime of all the things that matter most! More than anybody else I know, you deserve the best. Happy 21st birthday!
2. Hoping your 21st birthday — plus all the benefits and privileges that come with it — exceed your expectations.
3.I remember the excitement I felt when turning 21. It’s a great age! Happy birthday to you.
4. There’s no law against being too happy on your special day.
“Wine is constant proof that God loves us and loves to see us happy.” ~ Benjamin Franklin
Let’s celebrate until we can’t wipe our smiles off our faces! Happy birthday!
Must-See: Inspiring Quotes About New Beginnings
5.Every day for the past 21 years has been special to us because we’ve shared them with you. Enjoy every moment of your special day as much as we’ve enjoyed our time with you. Happy 21st birthday!
6. This is so true!
“Progress is man’s ability to complicate simplicity.” ~ Thor Heyerdahl
Keep everything simple on your special day…and all your tomorrows. It’s, well, easier. Happy birthday!
6. Don’t sweat your ascent into adulthood! You’re not over the hill yet. Happy 21st birthday!
7. You would think that youth and beauty go hand in hand with this quote:
“Time and tide wait for no man, but time always stands still for a woman of 30. ~ Robert Frost
Of course, as any woman knows, the quote should read “a woman of 29,” since no woman in her right mind would admit to turning 30. Happy birthday!
8. At 21, the whole wide world is at your feet. You can now legally do a world of good or bad. Do the right thing. Happy 21st birthday!
9. Yes, laughter is healthy and contagious. But remember…
“Laugh and the world laughs with you, snore and you sleep alone.” ~ Anthony Burgess
I think that this means you need to be much, much funnier.Happy birthday!