Inspiring Quotes On Happiness
1. Sometimes, we must undergo hardships, breakups, and narcissistic wounds, which shatter the flattering image that we had of ourselves, to discover two truths: that we are not who we thought we were; and that the loss of a cherished pleasure is not necessarily the loss of true happiness and well-being. ― Jean-Yves Leloup
2. Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace, and gratitude. – Denis Waitley
3. The Secret of HAPPINESS is to Admire without Desiring. -Carl Sandburg
4.“HAPPINESS is the Consequence of Personal Effort. – Elizabeth Gilbert
5.“The art of happiness is to serve all. To be truly happy, we must think not only of how we can help ourselves, but how we can help others
6.“Make someone happy, then you’ll be happy too.”
8. There is only one way to HAPPINESS and that is to cease worrying about things that are beyond the power of our will. – Epictetus
9. HAPPINESS isn’t about getting what you want all the time. It’s about Loving what you have and being Grateful for it.
10. Happiness is not something you have in your hands. It is something you carry in your heart.
11. When you discover true happiness you will find that you are wealthier beyond the dreams of kings. ― Jeffrey Fry
12. There is no way to happiness. Happiness is the way. –Thich Nhat Hanh
13. Many persons have a wrong idea of what constitutes true happiness. It is not attained through self-gratification but through fidelity to a worthy purpose. –Helen Keller
14. By changing our outlook toward things and events, all phenomena can become sources of happiness. — The Dalai Lama
15.“Whoever is happy will make others happy.” –Anne Frank
16. In order to be truly happy, a person needs success, accomplishments, and the relationship of love.” ― Sunday Adelaja
17. Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself. –Ralph Waldo Emerson
18. Only those who seek within, get to discover their true unconditional happiness ―
19. If what you call happiness are the pleasurable feelings that you experience when things are going very well in your life, then you truly don’t know what true happiness is. ―
20.“Happiness is surrounding you only with those who bestow their unconditional love and support.” ― Ken Poirot
21.“ True happiness can not be achieved through wealth, fame or action, But through love, modesty and self-satisfaction.” ― Mouloud Benzadi
22. Learn to be your best friend first then, you will find true happiness because happiness is from within.
To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one’s family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one’s own mind. If a man can control his mind, he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him. -Buddha
Like these true happiness quotes. Let us know in the comment section.