We all keep on learning something from the time we are born till the day we die. We all are in the ever-learning mode, every moment and everywhere. Throughout our lives, under all circumstances, something is being added to the stock of our previous attainments. We see the whole world which also results in learning good things as well as bad things. So let’s consider the positive things. Recognize the challenges and do something about them.
So let’s take a closer look at the world around you to help you. By looking at the advice they’ve given and then taking it.
1.There is very little difference in people…. that little difference is attitude. The big difference is whether it is positive or negative. – Clement Stone
2.The only way to learn to fly is to take the plunge and start flying. – Anonymous
3.Strenght does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will. – Mahatma Gandhi
4. All of us have within us the power to turn our disabilities into abilities. What is needed is strong willpower and determination to go on despite the obstacles we face. – Arunima Sinha
5. Be the change you want to see in others. – Mahatma Gandhi
6. Don’t give till it hurts, rather gives till it feels good. – John Mason
7. ‘God gave us our faces’ said granny ‘we give ourselves our expressions’. – Ruskin Bond
8. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too. – Paulo Coelho
9. Never give up. Today is hard, tomorrow will be worse, but the day after tomorrow will be sunshine. – Jack Ma
10. It’s not about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen. – Scott Belsky