Gaara is one of the most famous characters in the popular anime series Naruto. He is a fearsome shinobi and can control sand. Gaara is often misunderstood and has to endure much abuse from his fellow ninja.
Nonetheless, he always stands up for his beliefs and does his best to protect those he loves. Gaara is an interesting character that many people can relate to. His determination, strength, and compassion are admirable traits. Below are Some Best Gaara Quotes.
Best Gaara quotes from Naruto Shippuden
1. People cannot win against their loneliness.
2. To escape a road of solitude, one has to work hard and forge a new path with their power.
3. Peace under an illusion is not true peace. It’s only meaningful if the real world manages to accomplish it. ” – Gaara
4. Naruto… So that you know, there will be a war to protect the Eight-Tails and Nine-Tails. In other words – you. For the sake of the ninja world and as the Kazekage, I will guard you with my life. If, as a member of Akatsuki, Sasuke Uchiha stands in the way of the ninja coalition… I will show him no mercy. ” – Gaara Quotes
5. Now there’s something I understand a little better. Hate, sadness, even joy. To be able to share it with another person… Naruto Uzumaki. From fighting him I learned that. He knew pain like I did and then he taught me that you can change your path. I wish that one day I can be needed by someone. Not as a frightening weapon… But as the sand’s Kazekage.
6. Family? Let me tell you what kind of link I have with them. They are just lumps of meat linked by hatred and murderous intent! – Gaara
7. We have walked through the darkness of this world; that’s why we can see even a sliver of light. – Gaara
8. A soul needs a purpose to live…and so I concluded that my purpose was to kill everyone besides myself. I felt alive… – Gaara
9. I want to be needed, this is what I’ve learned from meeting and fighting Uzumaki Naruto. – Gaara
10. If love is just a word, then why does it hurt so much if you realize it isn’t there? – Gaara
11. One day I’d like to become something precious to others. – Gaara
12. I think of you as a friend. I used to think “friend” was just another word… Nothing more, nothing less. But when I met you, I realized what was important was the word’s meaning. – Gaara
13. Perhaps the companionship of an evil person is preferable to loneliness. – Gaara
14. I took the life of the woman I was supposed to call mother in the process of being born… in order to become the world’s strongest shinobi… I became the incarnation of sand… – Gaara
15. Just because someone is important to you doesn’t necessarily mean that that person is good. Even if you knew that person was evil… People cannot win against their loneliness. – Gaara
17. He was the one who taught me to deepen my bond with my people. Thanks to him, I was able to regain my true self. That village has him, the one who cherishes a friend’s bond more than anyone I know. Naruto Uzumaki… Knowing him and the friends he holds so dear, they will overcome this disaster and grow even stronger from it. – Gaara
18. There are no enemies here because we’ve all suffered at Akatsuki’s hand! So there is no Suna, no Iwa, no Konoha, no Kiri, and no Kumo! There are only “shinobi”! – Gaara
19. You’re the same, then. When you feel the honor of your idol under scrutiny… you become enraged as if it were your honor being questioned. The more precious your idol is to you… the harder you fight for him. – Gaara
20. It’s too bad I don’t think of you like anything. If you get in my way… I’ll kill you.