Naruto is a Japanese manga Anime series written by Masashi Kishimoto. It’s a story of a Child named Naruto Uzumaki, a young ninja who seeks to gain attention from his companions and pictures of becoming the Hokage, the leader of his village hidden in the Leaves” Called “Hidden Leaf Village.”
Naruto is also the popular Anime, with Each Character having its own Fan Base in Naruto.
In this article, we are sharing some best quotes by Naruto Fillers. These Naruto Quotes are full of life teachings, difficulties, and motivation. The Naruto series is packed with Inspirational Naruto Shippuden quotes. If you are looking for more anime-related content, then otakukan might be the best place for you.
Best Naruto Quotes
1.“I won’t run away anymore… I won’t go back on my word… that is my ninja way!” -Naruto
2.“The pain of being alone…is not easy to bear..why is it…that I can understand your pain? But…I already have many people who are important to me now…and I can’t let you hurt any of them…even if I have to kill you!” -Naruto
3.”If you attack Konoha, I will have to fight you… So save up your hatred and take it all on me; I’m the only one who can take it! It’s the only thing I can do! I will shoulder your hatred and die with you! Because I’m your friend!”
4.“If I can’t use my arms, I’ll use my legs. If I can’t use my legs, I’ll use my head. If I can’t use my head, I’ll stare him down. And if I’m blinded, then I’ll shout him down. It doesn’t matter how much he fights me, I’m gonna beat Orochimaru and take my friend Sasuke back ONCE AND FOR ALL! ” -Naruto Uzumaki Quotes
5.”Failing doesn’t give you a reason to give up as long as you believe.”
Madara Uchiha Quotes
6.“In this world, wherever there is light – there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be losers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars, and hatred is born to protect love.” – Madara Uchiha Quotes
7.“The longer you live… The more you realize that reality is just made of pain, suffering, and emptiness….” -Madara Uchiha
Kakashi Hatake Quotes
8.“In the ninja world, those who break the rules are scum, that’s true, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.” -Kakashi Hatake
9. I won’t allow my comrades to die. I’ll protect you with my life. Trust me. -Kakashi Hatake
10. To know what is right and choose to ignore it is the act of a coward.
12. I’ve been around longer than you have, kid. And I’ve seen my share of troubles. You’re not the only one who knows what it’s like to lose somebody. It looks like neither of us has led a charming life, have we? Still, it’s not that bad. At least you and I have been lucky enough to find new comrades to help fill the void. -Kakashi Hatake Quotes
13.Forget about revenge. The fate of those who seek revenge is grim. It’s tragic, You will end up suffering and hurting yourself even more. Even if you do succeed in getting revenge, the only thing that remains is emptiness. -Kakashi Hatake
14. The next generation will always surpass the previous one. It’s one of the never-ending cycles in life.
Best Jiraiya Quotes
15. When people get hurt, they learn to hate… When people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. But knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow… and how you grow is up to you.” -Jiraiya
16. Getting dumped always makes a man stronger. But then again, men aren’t meant to pursue happiness. -Jiraiya
17. Knowing what it feels like to be in pain is exactly why we try to be kind to others. – Jiraiya
18. A place where someone still thinks about you is a place you can call home. -Jiraiya Quotes
19. Rejection is a part of any man’s life. If you can’t accept and move past rejection, or at least use it as writing material – you’re not a real man.” -Jiraiya
20. A person grows up when he’s able to overcome hardships. Protection is essential, but there are some things that a person must learn on his own.” -Jiraiya
21.“Rejection makes a man stronger. -Jiraiya
These are some best quotes from the Naruto series. If you have not watched this anime, do watch it.