Itachi Uchiha is a very powerful and, to some extent, mysterious shinobi. He was responsible for the massacre of his clan, the Uchiha, sparing only his brother. He was part of Akatsuki, partnering with Kisame Hoshigaki.
Despite being a “villain,” the character won the hearts of many anime fans. Check out the best and wisest Quotes from Sasuke’s brother!
Best Itachi Uchiha Quotes
1. You’re weak. Why is it weak? Because you lack hate.
2. Being the best is not all you have to do. When you are strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought was your dream.
3. You and I are flesh and blood. I will always be there for you, even if it’s just an obstacle for you to overcome. Even if you hate me. That’s what older brothers do.
4. You forget what is most important to you because you cling to something small like your clan. Real change cannot be made if laws, limitations, predictions, and imagination compel it.
5. We are human beings, not fish. We don’t know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our death. When death comes to embrace you, you will realize who you are.
6. No matter how powerful you become, never try to do everything yourself, otherwise, you will fail.
7. Those who are unable to accept who they really are destined to fail. Just like I failed in the past.
8. Even the strongest of opponents always have a weakness.
9. You focus on the trivial and lose sight of what matters most. Change is impossible in this swamp of ignorance. How can we evolve when regulation is all we know?
10. Knowledge and awareness are vague; perhaps it is better to call them illusions.
11. Those who turn against their peers are assured of a terrible death.
12. Growth occurs when you go beyond your limits. Realizing this is also part of the training.
13. You don’t become the Hokage to be recognized by everyone. The one who everyone recognizes becomes the Hokage.
14. Nothing is perfect in itself. That’s why we were born to attract things to compensate for our lack. We started moving in the right direction when we started having our peers on our side.
15. Everyone lives their life within their subjective interpretation.
16. Again, it’s just an illusion; pain is pain, no matter what you want.
17. Don’t judge someone by their appearance but by their heart size and dreams.
18. Those who are unable to recognize themselves are doomed to fail.
19. There are times when a ninja must make painful decisions.
20. Teachings that do not speak of pain are meaningless, for humanity cannot gain anything in exchange for pain.