Randall Mario Poffo was Born in Columbus, Ohio on November 15, 1953, to guardians Angelo and Judy Poffo. Before turning into a wrestler, Randy exceeded expectations in the game of baseball, playing in the minors in the wake of moving on from school. In 1973, Poffo got his first taste of wrestling when he wrestled under the character “The Spider Friend,” which was like Spider-Man. A little while later, booker Ole Anderson proposed the name “Randy Savage”, saying Poffo wasn’t such an incredible name for somebody who wrestles like a savage.
Here we have added some of the popular Randy Savage Quotes.
Randy Savage Quotes
1. Being a wrestler is like walking on the treadmill of life. You get off it and it just keeps going. — Randy Savage
2. You will eat my rear rockets and like it! Ohhhh yeah! ” –Randy Savage
3. Expect the unexpected in the kingdom of madness! — Randy Savage quotes
4. Too hot to handle, too cold to hold! — Randy Savage
5. Let me tell you now a man of my position can afford to look ridiculous at any time.–Randy Savage
6. Let me tell you now a man of my position can afford to look ridiculous at any time.” -Randy Savage
7. I used to hate old-timers who didn’t praise the younger wrestlers, but you’ve got to pass the torch sometime. If you’re old, that torch gets too heavy for you and you can’t carry it, so it won’t do you any good.” — Randy Savage quotes
8. Every sport has its own cast of characters. — Randy Savage
9. Expect the unexpected in the kingdom of madness! –Randy Savage
10. Wrestling is a fraternity, and the boys will work their butts off for you as long as you respect them and don’t lie. You can’t, anyone, walk all over you or everybody will walk all over you. –Randy Savage
11. Just because someone acts a certain way on TV, that doesn’t mean he’s like that in real life. -Randy Savage Quotes
12. Being a wrestler is like walking on the treadmill of life. You get off it and it just keeps going. –Randy Savage