Ric Flair has become a retired professional wrestler who is the director of their newest generation of sportsmen. His summit of popularity has been dated back to the days once the guy was signed into WWE.
He’s thought of as the very first WCW International World Heavyweight Champion and also the 21-time winner incomplete. Among his first coaches was Verne Gagne, a legendary professional wrestler and football player. lets Check out some Ric Flair Quotes
Ric Flair Quotes
1.“To be the man, you’ve got to beat the man.” -Ric Flair
2.“Whether you like it or not, learn to love it, because its the best thing going. Woohoo!” –Ric Flair Quotes
3.“If wrestling can be considered an art form, then [Ric Flair] is using oils, and the many others merely watercolours.” -Ric Flair
4. “To be the man, you gotta beat the man!” – Ric Flair
5. “If you don’t like it, learn to love it!” -Ric Flair quotes
6. In my life, I’ve been a movie star, a rock star and a sports star all wrapped into one and worked harder at it than anybody else. -Ric Flair
7. All the women want to be with me, all the men want to be like me. – Ric Flair
8. I’m gonna walk down the aisle in style and profile. – Quotes By Ric Flair
9. When somebody has convinced you that you’re not worth anything to anybody anymore, and they spend a lot of time doing it, you start believing it yourself. – Ric Flair
10. My problem is that I think everybody needs to work as hard as I worked when I was in my prime. – Ric Flair Quotes
These are some of Best quotes by Ric Flair collected by us. If we missed it will be updated in the next update.