We all need a little inspiration from time to time. Whether for a project we’re working on or just to help us get through the day, having something to look at and think about can be helpful.
In this article, we’ll explore canvas quotes that can help motivate you and give you an extra energy boost when you need it most.
Top 10 Canvas Quotes
Our top ten sections brings the best canvas quotes for you. These quotes might appear short, but they are powerful enough to inspire you.
1. “An empty canvas is full.” — Robert Rauschenberg
2. “This world is but a canvas to our imagination.” — Henry David Thoreau
3. “Life is a great big canvas; throw all the paint you can at it.” — Danny Kaye
4. “The animation of the canvas is one of the hardest problems of painting.” — Alfred Sisley
5. “All I try to do is put as many colors as I can on the canvas every night.” — Leslie Odom, Jr
6. “I love putting paint on canvas, getting lost in the process of painting.” — Paul Simonon
7. “The colors live a remarkable life of their own after they have been applied to the canvas.” — Edvard Munch
8. “I am but a blank canvas because everyone interprets you differently, and I think that’s quite nice.” — Davina McCall
9. “Your life is your canvas, and you are the masterpiece. There are a million ways to be kind, amazing, fabulous, creative, bold, and interesting.” — Kerli
10. “Even though I know who I am, musically, I’m a blank canvas. I know what colors I want to use, but I don’t know what picture I want to paint yet.” — Becky G
Canvas Quotes for the True Artists
The canvas quotes listed below are specifically compiled for the artists. So, artists are gonna love these quotes.
11. “You should treat your body like a canvas.” — Theophilus London
12. “Star Trek’ ushered in the end of the Westerns. Then the canvas switched to the sci-fi canvas.” — John de Lancie
13. “And I usually use myself as a model, posing in front of a mirror as I dab the strokes on the canvas.” — Cleo Moore
14. “When I’m stressed or I have some things I have to get off my mind, I go to the canvas and I paint.” — Vernon Davis
15. “Women are not in love with me but with the picture of me on the screen. I am merely the canvas on which women paint their dreams.” — Rudolph Valentino
16. “Deals are my art form. Other people paint beautifully on canvas or write wonderful poetry. I like making deals, preferably big deals. That’s how I get my kicks.” — Ed Koch
17. “I love to create, and to me, the ultimate freedom of expression is a blank canvas or a block of clay to capture whatever emotions your imagination gives it.” — Daniel Boulud
18. “I sometimes have a horrible fear of turning up a canvas of mine. I’m always afraid of finding a monster in place of the precious jewels I thought I had put there.” — Camille Pissarro
19. “My philosophy is that I’m an artist. I perform an art not with a paint brush or a camera. I perform with bodily movement. Instead of exhibiting my art in a museum or a book or on canvas, I exhibit my art in front of the multitudes.” — Steve Prefontaine
20. “Fashion is kinda a joke. I don’t get too bogged down in the clothes. For me, it’s one big art project, just a canvas to show that fashion should have a brand which has someone behind it who cares about different contexts. Social things.” — Virgil Abloh